Friday 1 June 2012

Left Vs Right Brain



Left Vs. Right Brain

LEFT

I am the Left Brain.
I am a scientist.
A mathematician.
I love the familiar.
I categorize.
I am accurate.
Linear. Analytical. Strategic.
I am practical.
Always in control.
A master of words and language.
Realistic. I calculate equations and play with numbers.
I am order. I am Logic. I know who exactly I am.

RIGHT

I am the Right Brain.
I am Creativity.
A free spirit.
I am a Passion.
Yearning.Sensuality.
I am sound of roaring Laughter.
I am taste.
The feeling of sand beneath bare feet.
I am movement. Vivid Colours.
I am the urge to paint on empty canvas.
I am boundless imagination.
Art. Poetry. I sense. I feel.
I am everything I wanted to be.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete